Pages

Monday, August 15, 2016

Love & Happiness

Introduction
I am a professional lady pleaser.  I give women a tremendous amount of pleasure in a multitude of ways.  I make women feel like a queen!  She will never experience anything else like this, ever!  I am the greatest man when it comes to satisfying women.  Ladies, if you want the greatest experience of your life contact me.


Services
I offer various massages and I use various oils.  We can exercise together.  I am a performer, so I will sing, dance, and recite poetry for you.  We can have heart and head talk.  I am a humorist, so I may be able to make you laugh.  I will give you the octopus with the extra tentacle.  That is affection, attention, communication, compassion, honesty, kindness, love, protection, and security.

Pricing
Standard pricing is $100 an hour.  Prices change based on socioeconomic, financial hardships, divorce, etc. I offer various discounts.  My services are for women that deserve to be pampered.

Conclusion
If you want to what true love feels like, get in touch with me.  Whenever we are together you will be the center of of universe.  I will do anything to make you smile.  Come get the happiness you deserve.

References
Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment